CBD capsules are the ideal product for those looking for the most convenient way to get daily CBD. In this CBD capsules guide, learn about CBD capsule benefits, CBD capsule uses, and get tips on choosing the right CBD capsules for you.
Adding CBD to your health routine each day could not be more convenient than with CBD capsules made with hemp-derived CBD oil. Both CBD beginners and long-time CBD users prefer CBD hemp oil capsules because they offer the exciting wellness benefits of pure CBD oil in the form of a handy pill.
Our comprehensive CBD capsules guide provides you with all the information you need to decide whether hemp oil capsules are the ideal type of CBD product for you. We’ll cover:
- What a CBD capsule is
- CBD capsule uses
- CBD capsule benefits
- How to use CBD capsules
- Recommended CBD capsules
- Choosing the right CBD capsules for you
Keep reading through the CBD capsules guide for a full overview of CBD oil capsules, or jump to the section that most interests you.
What is a CBD Capsule?
A CBD capsule is a pill containing CBD oil, a natural extract of the native hemp plant. CBD hemp oil capsules allow you to quickly intake daily servings of CBD oil as a way to naturally promote balance in the body and overall wellness.
Outside of CBD oil, CBD capsules can also contain other botanical ingredients aimed at promoting health, such as nutritious medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil, turmeric root, and white willow bark.
Easy to incorporate into the day, hemp oil capsules have become a popular CBD product option for anyone seeking the natural benefits of a daily CBD oil routine the quickest way possible and without having to worry about measuring out servings.
Why Use CBD Capsules?
People use CBD capsules as an easy and convenient way to naturally encourage health and wellness. CBD supports the performance of your body’s endocannabinoid system, a signaling network responsible for regulating and keeping in balance a wide array of functions.
The primary role of the endocannabinoid system is to keep these and many more functions in balance, despite outside factors. A healthy endocannabinoid system can keep the body performing at its best.
The endocannabinoid system can be supported with plant-based cannabinoids like CBD. CBD interacts with cannabinoid receptors in the body, stimulating the endocannabinoid system and supporting its efforts to keep functions running efficiently.
CBD Capsule Benefits
Why choose hemp oil capsules over other types of CBD products? CBD oil capsules make supporting your endocannabinoid system with daily CBD easier than ever. The advantages of getting your daily CBD in capsule form include:
- No need to measure servings. CBD capsules contain a consistent serving of CBD (often 15mg to 25mg), so you don’t have to worry about measuring out your serving of CBD each day.
- Ultra-portable. Hemp oil capsules are usually packaged in bottles that fit easily into a purse, laptop bag, gym locker, or desk drawer.
- Easy to take. You can get your daily CBD hemp oil serving in a handy pill form- no need to measure!
- They fit into your existing vitamin routine. CBD capsules fit in with your current vitamin routine. Swish down your hemp oil capsule whenever you take your daily vitamins.
- No refrigeration needed. CBD capsules are shelf-stable. This means that unlike some CBD products, CBD capsules don’t need to be stored in the fridge to preserve freshness.
- No “grassy” hemp flavor. CBD capsules are a popular choice for those who prefer to avoid hemp’s “earthy” flavor.
How to Use CBD Capsules
With hemp oil capsules, you only need to set aside a few seconds to get your daily CBD serving. Simply swallow your hemp oil capsule with a mouthful of your favorite beverage.
After you ingest your capsule, the CBD and other active compounds are absorbed through the digestive system and delivered to your bloodstream where they can interact with receptors to support your wellness.
Take 1-2 CBD pills each day, depending on your needs. It is suggested that you take the CBD pills with food to improve how well it is absorbed by the body.
Recommended CBD Oil Capsules
RSHO® Blue Label CBD Capsules
RSHO® Gold Label CBD Capsules
RSHO® Green Label CBD Capsules
Dixie Botanicals® CBD GEL CAPSULES
HEMPMEDS® SLEEP SUPPORT
HEMPMEDS® DIGESTIVE SUPPORT
HEMPMEDS® IMMUNE SUPPORT
What are the Best CBD Capsules for You?
A CBD capsules guide would be incomplete without providing some guidance on choosing the right CBD capsule. We offer a variety of CBD oil capsules, allowing you to find the most ideal type of hemp CBD oil for you and your cannabinoid needs.
Medical Marijuana, Inc.’s Real Scientific Hemp Oil® (RSHO®) CBD Hemp Oil Capsules feature our award-winning RSHO® CBD oil and come in three varieties – Green Label, Blue Label, and Gold Label. Inside each of these vegan, delayed-release CBD pills is hemp oil containing 25mg of CBD, as well as 200mg calcium and 200mg of our own proprietary blend of powdered turmeric root and white willow bark.
- RSHO® Green Label: These capsules include our raw form, unadulterated CBD oil that’s been extracted straight from the hemp plant. Green Label RSHO® hasn’t been filtered or decarboxylated, so it is naturally higher in cannabidiolic acid (CBDa) and contains many other essential vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and the other natural components of hemp.
- RSHO® Blue Label: Our Blue Label CBD capsules contain hemp oil that has decarboxylated, a heating process that turns the CBDa found in raw hemp oil into active CBD. The hemp oil found in RSHO® Blue Label retains the plant’s valuable chlorophyll, dietary nutrients, and other plant materials.
- RSHO® Gold Label: The hemp oil found in our Gold Label RSHO® CBD capsules have undergone both decarboxylation and an additional clean filtering process that eliminates most of the plant material to place more of the focus on its CBD concentration.
Our online CBD shop also carries high-quality CBD oil capsules from Dixie Botanicals®. These CBD Gel Capsules contain full-spectrum CBD hemp oil that’s been both decarboxylated and filtered, delivering 25 mg of CBD in each pill. MCT oil is added, providing beneficial essential fatty acids and helping with the absorption of CBD.
From HempMeds®, the Everyday Wellness line is made up of three functional CBD oil capsules that combine hemp CBD oil with other key natural ingredients to encourage everyday wellbeing. With 15 mg of CBD each, HempMeds® Sleep Support CBD Capsules, Digestive Support CBD Capsules, and Immune Support CBD Capsules are designed to promote functional wellness and help you feel better each day.
All of our CBD capsules come in a 30-count jar designed for optimal preservation.
Order Your CBD Capsules Today
After reading through this CBD capsules guide, are you ready to purchase CBD capsules to add to your wellness routine? Visit the Medical Marijuana, Inc. online store today. For even more hemp-derived CBD Oil options, visit our Complete CBD Oil Buyer’s Guide. You can also find out more about CBD oil.